- Click ‘My Library Account’.
- Enter your patron username and password.
- Click ‘Renew My Materials’.
- Choose the book to be re-newed.
- Click ‘Renew Selected Items’.
- Take note of the new due date.
- Renewal by Web OPAC are allowed 3 times only.
- This privilege is given to all staff and postgraduate student only.
- Item can be renewed if there are no holds for the item.
- Fines of overdue will still be charged if renewal is made after the due date.
- Renewal is allowed one only.
- Please state your name, faculty and matric number for us to check the database
- Items can be renewed at counter services
- Item on hold (reserved by other user) cannot be renewed.
- Such item has to be checked in. If there is no problem with your account, you can use our self check-out machines.